At the center of the Zebra ZXP Series 7 ID card system, the ZXP Series 7 printer produces high quality cards quickly and efficiently.
Single Pass Printing
- Single-sided Zebra ZXP 7 printer
- AlphaCard ID Suite Light software
- Blank cards - pack of 500
- YMCKO printer ribbon - print yield 250
- Logitech C270 digital ID camera
- Printer power cord & USB cord
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 printer can process three separate print jobs by encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously. The printer also comes with a 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper for easy management of batch printing.
ZXP Series 7 printers are designed to grow with your business with additional features can be added onto the printer at any time, upgrading from single to double-sided printing or laminating as your business needs change.
Zebra's high-capacity True Colour ix Series ribbons and i Series laminate are also specially designed to reduce waste, keeping the cost-per-card low throughout the printer's lifetime.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Features
- Single-sided dye sublimation printing
- 12 seconds for full color cards, 3 seconds for monochrome cards
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
AlphaCard ID Suite Software
Your Zebra ZXP Series 7 card system also includes powerful AlphaCard ID Suite card design and database management software. This user-friendly software makes it easy to design custom cards, build your database, and manage cardholder information with just a few clicks.
AlphaCard ID Suite Light edition gives you access to basic card design features including text, graphics, cardholder photos, and barcodes. The built-in database can hold up to 200 records, so your cardholder information is always available.