Featuring edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 cards and near-photographic print quality on all cards, the Zebra ZXP Series 7 printer is ideal for an organization that needs secure quality cards in large numbers.
Single Pass Printing
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 printer can process three separate print jobs by encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously. The printer also comes with a 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper for easy management of batch printing.
Designed to Grow
Zebra ZXP Series 7 printers are designed to grow with your business with additional features can be added onto the printer at any time, upgrading from single to double-sided printing or laminating as your business needs change.
Zebra's high-capacity True Colour ix Series ribbons and i Series laminate are also specially designed to reduce waste, keeping the cost-per-card low throughout the printer's lifetime.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Features
- Single-sided dye sublimation printing
- 12 seconds for full color cards, 3 seconds for monochrome cards
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
The ZXP Series 7 is available with these printer options:
- Z71-000C0000US00 – Standard
- Z71-0M0C0000US00 – Magnetic stripe encoding
- Z72-000C0000US00 – Dual-sided printing