Featuring edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 cards and near-photographic print quality on all cards, the Zebra ZXP Series 7 Duo printer is ideal for an organization that need secure quality dual-sided cards in large numbers with single or dual-sided lamination.
Single Pass Printing
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 Duo printer can process three separate print jobs by encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously. The printer also comes with a 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper for easy management of batch printing.
Designed to Grow
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Duo printers are designed to grow with your business with additional features can be added onto the printer at any time, upgrading from single to double-sided printing or laminating as your business needs change.
Zebra's high-capacity True Colour ix Series ribbons and i Series laminate are also specially designed to reduce waste, keeping the cost-per-card low throughout the printer's lifetime.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Features
- Dual-sided dye sublimation printing
- Single or dual-sided lamination
- 18 seconds for full color cards, 6 seconds for monochrome cards
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
The ZXP Series 7 Duo is available with these printer options:
- Z73-000C0000US00 – Single-sided lamination
- Z73-0M0C0000US00 – Single-sided lamination, magnetic stripe encoding
- Z74-000C0000US00 – Dual-sided lamination
- Z74-0M0C0000US00 – Dual-sided lamination,magnetic stripe encoding