Built for high-volume card printing programs, the Fargo DTC4500e is a fast and secure ID card printer.
High Quality ID Cards
With the ability to print single-sided full color cards in just 16 seconds and an optional dual-input card hopper than can hold 200 cards, you will quickly and efficiently print larger numbers of cards in just minutes.
The DTC4500e is designed to print high quality cards, with vivid colors and crisp text in an edge-to-edge design. For added convenience, the DTC4500e can also print on cards with varying thickness from 9 mil up to 40 mil technology cards. The printer can also handle your employee ID cards and temporary visitor badges, with the ability to print on standard CR-80 PVC cards and CR-79 adhesive-backed cards.
If you need to customize the printer to fit your organization's ID card needs, the DTC4500e comes with many options. To hold more cardholder information you can upgrade to dual-sided printing, allowing you to easily print on the front and back sides of the card. If you need cards to last longer and withstand daily use, you can also upgrade to either dual or single-sided lamination.
And if you want to encode you cards with important cardholder or business information, or integrate them into your access control or cashless payment system, you can add a magnetic stripe encoding module.
Fargo DTC4500e Features
- Single-sided dye sublimation printing
- 16 seconds for single-sided, full color cards; 6 seconds for monochrome
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty, covering printer & printhead
The DTC4500e is available with these upgrade options:
- 55000 – Standard
- 55010 – Magnetic stripe encoding
- 55020 – Locking hopper (protects cardstock from tampering)
- 55030 – Magnetic stripe encoding, locking hopper
- 55200 – Same-side hopper
- 55210 – Magnetic stripe encoding, same-side hopper
- 55220 – Same-side, locking hopper
- 55230 – Magnetic stripe encoding, same-side, locking hopper