Built for high-volume card printing programs, the Fargo DTC4500e Duo is a fast and secure ID card printer with single-sided lamination.
High Quality ID Cards
With the ability to print dual-sided full color cards in just 24 seconds and an optional dual-input card hopper than can hold 200 cards, you will quickly and efficiently print larger numbers of cards in just minutes.
The DTC4500e Duo is designed to print high quality cards, with vivid colors and crisp text in an edge-to-edge design. For added convenience, the DTC4500e Duo can also print on cards with varying thickness from 9 mil up to 40 mil technology cards. The printer can also handle your employee ID cards and temporary visitor badges, with the ability to print on standard CR-80 PVC cards and CR-79 adhesive-backed cards.
Laminating the cards makes them withstand daily wear and tear better, including swiping a card to enter a building or pay for an item. Because the laminated cards will last longer, you will save time and money by replacing cards less often.
If you want to encode you cards with important cardholder or business information, or integrate them into your access control or cashless payment system, you can add a magnetic stripe encoding module. You can also lock the hopper to protect your blank cards.
Fargo DTC4500e Features
- Dual-sided dye sublimation printing
- Single-sided lamination
- 24 seconds for dual-sided, full color cards; 6 seconds for monochrome
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty, covering printer & printhead
The DTC4500e Duo with single-sided lamination is available with these upgrade options:
- 55400 – Standard dual-sided printer, single-sided lamination
- 55410 – Magnetic stripe encoding
- 55420 – Locking hoppers(protects the cardstock from tampering)
- 55430 – Magnetic stripe encoding, locking hoppers