The Fargo DTC1000Me monochrome printer combines innovative, user-friendly design with sophisticated printing features to create professional single-color cards.
Monochrome ID Cards
The DTC1000Me is a single-sided printer that uses a resin thermal transfer printing process for producing clear text, photos, and graphics. Monochrome colors include black, green, blue, red, white, and metallic silver or gold.
Affordable and versatile, this printer can be used for producing payment cards, employee IDs, temporary visitor badges, customer loyalty cards, and more. The DTC1000Me is designed for low to medium quantify card programs, and comes with an eco-friendly refillable ribbon cartridge for organizations trying to go green.
For added flexibility, the DTC1000Me can print on standard CR-80 PVC cards and CR-79 adhesive backed cards and cards from 9 mil to 40 mil thick.
An optional magnetic stripe encoding module lets you print multi-functional cards for access control, cashless payments, time and attendance tracking, and more.
If you will be using the printer in a networked environment with multiple users, upgrade to Ethernet connectivity for easier use.
Fargo DTC1000Me Features
- Single-sided monochrome resin thermal transfer printing
- 6 seconds for basic cards, 8 seconds for overlay cards
- 100 card input hopper, 30 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty, covering printer & printhead
The DTC1000Me is available with these upgrade options:
- 53200 – Standard
- 53210 – Magnetic stripe encoding
- 53220 – Ethernet connectivity
- 53230 – Magnetic stripe encoding, Ethernet connectivity