With flexible and fast performance, the Evolis Primacy is the ideal card printing solution for printing medium-to-large-runs of ID cards.
Flexible ID Card Printing
The Evolis Primacy is the perfect setup for printing transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, multifunctional cards, student badges, and more.
Built-in Ethernet connectivity allows the Primacy to be easily integrated into a networked environment, allowing multiple users to access the printer from remote locations.
The Evolis Primacy is compatible with both Mac and Linux operating systems, with options for both Mac and Linux drivers.
Efficient Batch Printing
The Primacy comes with a 100-card input hopper and a 100-card output hopper for easy batch printing. The Evolis printer produces ID cards efficiently printing up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing.
The single-sided Primacy can be upgraded for dual-sided printing on-site. You can also add magnetic stripe encoding for increased functionality.
Evolis Primacy Features
- Single-sided dye sublimation printing
- 18 seconds per side for full color cards
- 100 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
The Primacy is available with these printer options:
- PM1H0000RS – Fire red
- PM1H0000BS – Brilliant blue
- PM1HB000RS – Magnetic stripe encoding, Fire red
- PM1HB000BS – Magnetic stripe encoding, Brilliant blue
- PM1H0000RD – Dual-sided printing, Fire red
- PM1H0000BD – Dual-sided printing, Brilliant blue
- PM1HB000RD – Dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, Fire red
- PM1HB000BD – Dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, Brilliant blue