Designed for high-volume ID card programs that require clear cards and secure encoding, the Evolis Avansia printer combines reverse transfer technology with multiple encoding options.
High Quality Cards
Reverse transfer printers use a special technology to print high image quality ID cards. The card design is first printing onto a clear film, and then that film is applied to the surface of the card. This allows the design to be truly edge to edge, and have greater detail than traditional dye sublimation printers. The Avansia features 600 dpi (dots per inch) resolution, so you can confidently print text and images.
Efficient Batch Printing
If your organization needs to print large amounts of cards at once, like a school at the start of the year or a non-profit with a weekend volunteer event, batch printing makes it quick and easy to do so. The Avansia has a 250 card input and output hopper, so you can print 250 cards before needing to load more blank cards into the printer.
Evolis Avansia Features
- Dual-sided reverse transfer printing
- 37.5 seconds for a dual-sided, full color card
- 250 card input hopper, 250 card output hopper
- 3 year printer warranty, lifetime printhead warranty
The Evolis Avansia is available with these upgrade options:
- AV1HB000BD - Magnetic strip encoding
- AV1H0ELYBD - Dual smart card & contactless encoding
- AV1H0VVCBD - HID veriCLASS dual smart card & contactless encoding
- AV1HBELYBD - Magnetic strip encoding with dual smart card & contactless encoding