AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard Edition Visitor Management Software
New from AlphaCard, makers of professional software, printers, and supplies, this AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard edition visitor management software is designed for mid-sized organizations that need some ability to customize their visitor system.
With AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard you can check visitors in and out at office buildings, check parents and volunteers in at schools, create temporary contractor badges at construction sites, create events and pre-register guests for trainings and industry events, and more – all while creating a comprehensive visitor database so you'll always know who is in your building.Standard Edition Features
- Create & edit visitor records
- Easily check visitors in and out
- Create events & pre-register visitors
- Built-in visitor database holds unlimited records
- Customize database field labels
- Automatic check in & out with barcode, gov. ID scan
- Blacklist visitors for security purposes
- Automatic check out reminder when you close the software
- Create visitor groups & filter by those groups
- Create & run built-in reports
- Import & export database records, images
- Windows 7, 8, 10 operating system compatibility
One of the most popular features in AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard is the ability to create events and manage guest lists. This is popular with schools, volunteer organizations, businesses that lead trainings and conferences, and more.
Using Standard you can:
- Set dates and times for events
- Pre-register guests for your events
- Prompt guests & staff to select the event when checking in
- Add expiration dates to guest badges
If security is a concern during events, you can set the software to refuse check-in for anyone not registered for the event while it's going on.
When it comes to designing and printing visitor badges you can quickly adapt one of the five built-in badge templates for your needs, or build your own badges with:
Visitor Database & Reports
- Single or dual-sided badge designs
- 1D & 2D barcode encoding
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- UV printing
- Visitor photos & signatures
If you need to protect your visitor information (especially important in schools and healthcare), there are multiple ways you can limit access to the database:
- Create individual user accounts
- Hide software functionality from users
- Hide database information from users
- Temporarily block users
AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard also includes several built-in reports:
- Evacuation report
- Visitor history report
- Event attendee report
From the software you can view, print, and export these reports. You can also customize the quick search feature to easily find the data you need for these reports.
AlphaCard Visitor Pass is compatible with PVC card printers, thermal label printers, and paper printers.When to Use AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard
AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard is designed for mid-sized organizations and organizations looking to customize the database fields, to manage events, and efficiently check in visitors using barcodes, magnetic stripe cards, or scanning government IDs.
If you need more advanced options, consider AlphaCard Visitor Pass Secure:
AlphaCard Visitor Pass Subscriptions
- Call for help email
- Visitor screening through 3rd party criminal database services
- Document signing upon check in
- Email event registration confirmation
- Visitor check in via fingerprint
- Advanced database reporting options
- Connections for multiple entrances/check in stations
AlphaCard Visitor Pass software uses a subscription payment model and will automatically renew each month or year (depending on which subscription you select), charging the original payment method. You may cancel at any time, but at least 5 days prior to renewal.
Technical service and support is included with your AlphaCard Visitor Pass subscription:
- Software training & setup assistance for one work station
- Lifetime email support with an active subscription
- Lifetime break fix phone support with an active subscription
- Additional trainings & setup available ($99.99 each)
AlphaCard Visitor Pass is compatible with all PVC card printers and thermal label printers. AlphaCard Visitor Pass is not currently supported on Tablets or Surfaces. Please call with questions regarding compatibility with any hardware platforms not mentioned here. AlphaCard Visitor Pass comes with a single license and can only active on one computer at a time.
System requirements to run AlphaCard Visitor Pass: 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10), Explorer 6 or higher, Microsoft .NET framework 4.6, dual core processor, 1 GB of free internal memory (32 bit) or 2 GB of free internal memory (64 bit), 200 MB of free disk space, and an internet connection for automatic activation and online help files.