AlphaCard Visitor Pass Entry Edition Visitor Management Software
New from AlphaCard, makers of professional software, printers, and supplies, this AlphaCard Visitor Pass Entry edition visitor management software is designed for smaller organizations looking for an efficient, powerful, and easy-to-use solution for tracking visitors.
With AlphaCard Visitor Pass Entry you can check in visitors at office buildings, check in parents and volunteers at schools, create temporary contractor badges for construction sites, and more – all while creating a comprehensive visitor database so you'll always know who is in your building.Entry Edition Features
- Create & edit visitor records
- Built-in database holds unlimited records
- Easily check visitors in and out
- Blacklist visitors for security purposes
- Automatic checkout reminder when you close the software
- Purge visitor data
- Create & print evacuation reports
- Design single & dual-sided visitor badges
- Windows 7, 8, 10 operating system compatibility
When it comes to designing and printing visitor badges you can quickly adapt one of the five built-in badge templates for your needs, or build your own badges with:
- 1D barcodes
- Magnetic stripes
- Visitor photos
AlphaCard Visitor Pass is compatible with PVC card printers, thermal label printers, and paper printers.When to Use AlphaCard Visitor Pass Entry
AlphaCard Visitor Pass Entry is designed for small organizations that do not need to customize the software, manage events, or run more reports.
If you need more advanced options, consider AlphaCard Visitor Pass Standard:
AlphaCard Visitor Pass Subscriptions
- Customize database fields
- Create visitor groups
- Create events and invite guests
- Check in visitors via barcode or government ID
- User accounts for multiple users of the software
AlphaCard Visitor Pass software uses a subscription payment model and will automatically renew each month or year (depending on which subscription you select), charging the original payment method. You may cancel at any time, but at least 5 days prior to renewal.
Technical service and support is included with your AlphaCard Visitor Pass subscription:
- Software training & setup assistance for one work station
- Lifetime email support with an active subscription
- Lifetime break fix phone support with an active subscription
- Additional trainings & setup available ($99.99 each)
AlphaCard Visitor Pass is compatible with all PVC card printers and thermal label printers. AlphaCard Visitor Pass is not currently supported on Tablets or Surfaces. Please call with questions regarding compatibility with any hardware platforms not mentioned here. AlphaCard Visitor Pass comes with a single license and can only active on one computer at a time.
System requirements to run AlphaCard Visitor Pass: 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10), Explorer 6 or higher, Microsoft .NET framework 4.6, dual core processor, 1 GB of free internal memory (32 bit) or 2 GB of free internal memory (64 bit), 200 MB of free disk space, and an internet connection for automatic activation and online help files.