AlphaCard School ID Professional software is specially designed to help schools quickly and easily set up and manage their student and staff ID cards and data. With the Professional edition you can design and print cards on demand for public K-12 schools, private schools, charter schools, daycare centers, kid's camps, and more.Key Features in AlphaCard School ID Professional
User-Friendly School ID Card Design
- Customizable built-in ID card templates can include photo, cardholder information, school logo, and more
- Design multiple card layouts per template
- Encode 1D & 2D barcodes & magnetic stripes on your cards
- Advanced search tools to quickly find student & staff records
- Supports digital ID cameras, signature pads, fingerprint capture devices
- Built-in database holds unlimited student, staff, visitor, volunteer, and contractor records
- Database fields tailored to a school’s unique data needs
- Easily fill in visitor, volunteer or contractor records by scanning a government issued ID
- Connect and external Microsoft Access, Excel, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle & ODBC/OLE database
- Supports connection for multiple external databases
- Protect your student & staff's private information with password protection & secured user profiles
- Multiple language options including English & Spanish
- Windows only – compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10
AlphaCard School ID includes a wide range of built-in features so you can easily design, manage, and print your school ID cards from one place.
To help you get started the software comes with three pre-built student ID card templates that you can customize with your own school's name and logo.
If you already have a design, or prefer to create your own, the design wizard walks you through all the steps for creating a card. AlphaCard School ID can hold an unlimited number of card design templates. With the Professional edition you can also create multiple layouts per card template to help you manage student ID layouts for each grade.
Your student and staff ID cards can include important information such as name, grade, homeroom, issue date, and a photo. You can also create temporary cards for visitors, volunteers, and contractors.Easy Data Management for Schools
The built-in database holds unlimited records for students, staff, visitors, volunteers, and contractors so you can store all your school's important information. With AlphaCard School ID you can set up customized drop down lists for frequently used information such as grade, homeroom, lunch program, bus route, and more, so you can quickly enter in that information.
If you already have a database with your information, AlphaCard School ID Professional can connect an existing Microsoft Access, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite, Oracle, and ODBC/OLE databases. With the Professional edition you can also connect multiple databases.
In addition to external databases, AlphaCard School ID Professional supports most digital ID cameras for taking student and staff ID photos, along with select signature pads and fingerprint capture devices. With the Professional edition you can also scan a government issued ID like a driver's license or passport to auto-populate data fields for quicker visitor and volunteer check in.System Requirements
AlphaCard School ID is compatible with all PVC card printers. AlphaCard School ID is not currently supported on Tablets or Surfaces.
AlphaCard School ID comes with a single software license to be installed and used on one computer.
System requirements: 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 10), Explorer 6 or higher, Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or higher, dual core processor, 1 GB of free internal memory (32 bit) or 2 GB of free internal memory (64 bit), 200 MB of free disk space, and an internet connection for automatic activation and online help files.