At the center of the Zebra ZXP Series 7 Dual-sided ID card system with Single-sided Lamination, the ZXP Series 7 Duo printer produces high quality cards quickly and efficiently.
- Dual-sided Zebra ZXP 7 printer
- AlphaCard ID Suite Light software
- Blank cards - pack of 500
- YMCKK printer ribbon - print yield 750
- Lamination film - print yield 750
- Logitech C270 digital ID camera
- Printer power cord & USB cord
Single Pass Printing
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 Duo printer can process three separate print jobs by encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously. The printer also comes with a 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper for easy management of batch printing.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Duo printers are designed to grow with your business with additional features can be added onto the printer at any time, upgrading from single to double-sided printing or laminating as your business needs change.
Zebra's high-capacity True Colour ix Series ribbons and i Series laminate are also specially designed to reduce waste, keeping the cost-per-card low throughout the printer's lifetime.
Zebra ZXP Series 7 Features
- Dual-sided dye sublimation printing
- Single-sided lamination
- 18 seconds for full color cards, 6 seconds for monochrome cards
- 200 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
AlphaCard ID Suite Software
Your Zebra ZXP Series 7 Dual-sided card system with lamination also includes powerful AlphaCard ID Suite card design and database management software. This user-friendly software makes it easy to design custom cards, build your database, and manage cardholder information with just a few clicks.
AlphaCard ID Suite Light edition gives you access to basic card design features including text, graphics, cardholder photos, and barcodes. The built-in database can hold up to 200 records, so your cardholder information is always available.