The Zebra ZXP Series 8 Duo ID card printer uses reverse transfer printing to produce highly secure and durable photo IDs with detailed images, text, vivid colors, and single or dual-sided lamination.
One of the key attributes of the Zebra ZXP Series 8 Duo is that it works extremely fast, producing high-definition ID cards twice as fast as other reverse transfer card printers on the market.
Designed for high-volume, high-security applications, the Zebra ZXP Series 8 Duo delivers true over-the-edge printing. It's the ideal machine for applications such as employee IDs, driver's licenses, government ID programs, financial cards, and more.
Reverse Transfer Technology
The retransfer print process allows the Zebra ZXP Series 8 Duo to produce cards that are extremely resistant to counterfeiting and tampering. Images and text are first printed on the underside of a special film which is then fused to the card surface. This makes it impossible to tamper with the cards without destroying them.
Additionally, the retransfer print process means there's an extra layer of protection against abrasion and wear and tear. It's also the preferred print method for cards with uneven surfaces. Examples include smart cards, proximity cards, and other technology cards with uneven surfaces.
The printer comes equipped with USB and Ethernet connectivity for easy installation.
Zebra ZXP Series 8 Features
- Dual-sided reverse transfer printing
- Single or dual-sided lamination
- 20 seconds for full color cards, 6 seconds for monochrome cards
- 150 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
The ZXP Series 8 is available with these printer options:
- Z83-000C0000US00 – Single-sided lamination
- Z83-0M0C0000US00 – Single-sided lamination, magnetic stripe encoding
- Z84-000C0000US00 – Dual-sided lamination
- Z84-0M0C0000US00 – Dual-sided lamination, magnetic stripe encoding