With flexible and fast performance, the Evolis Primacy Duplex is the ideal card printing solution for printing medium-to-large-runs of ID cards.
Flexible Dual-sided ID Cards
The Evolis Primacy Duplex is the perfect setup for printing transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, multifunctional cards, student badges, and more.
Built-in Ethernet connectivity allows the Primacy Duplex to be easily integrated into a networked environment, allowing multiple users to access the printer from remote locations.
The Evolis Primacy Duplex is compatible with both Mac and Linux operating systems, with options for both Mac and Linux drivers.
Efficient Batch Printing
The Primacy Duplex comes with a 100-card input hopper and a 100-card output hopper for easy batch printing. The Evolis printer produces ID cards efficiently printing up to 210 cards per hour for one side, and 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing.
You can also add magnetic stripe encoding for increased functionality.
Evolis Primacy Duplex Features
- Dual-sided dye sublimation printing
- 24 seconds per side for full color cards
- 100 card input hopper, 100 card output hopper
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
The Primacy Duplex is available with these printer options:
- PM1H0000RD – Dual-sided printing, Fire red
- PM1H0000BD – Dual-sided printing, Brilliant blue
- PM1HB000RD – Dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, Fire red
- PM1HB000BD – Dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, Brilliant blue